Elite Builders Inc, Philadelphia, PA 19125

I had a contract with Mr. Jim Fuller, building manager of Elite Builders Inc, which covered, among other tasks, roof & chimneys work

The workers left a mess behind & more importantly did not finish the job.

I made the mistake of paying everything after their 1st day work. and haven't heard from them since then. My numerous phone calls and emails remain as of today (4 weeks later) ignored.

When I called from another phone and "accidentally" got Mr. Fuller on the phone, he would "fake" a bad communication as if he couldn't hear me.

I learn from my mistake but I also like to share with other people hoping this can prevent someone else from selecting the wrong people.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2011.

Comments

We Are Sick Of Seeing You Bull Stories Online. See What Your Bull Does Against Our Attorney And Insurance Company.

Feel Free To Bring Your Attorney. We Would Love To Settle This.

We Stand By All Of Our Work And You Are Are Only Problem That Didn't Get What They Were Told. Come Show The Insurance Company This Made Up Story.

If This Was True We Are Fully Insured And You Would Have All Work Done. Instead Of Feeding A Line Of Bull To The Public Call The Office Ay 267-650-0494 And We Can Sit Down With Our Insurance Company And Attorney Instead Of Your Stories Online.

Elite Builders has a short memory, so short in fact that they forget I have everything in writing and a contract which includes the unfinished work (2 windows only, not the whole house. Again my mistake was to pay for everything before completion.

Again I strongly recommend anyone to be more careful that I've been and pick reliable people.

I will be happy to recommend someone I have found since then, honest,reliable and very professional. What a relief !!

Your job was completed and finished.then, you decided to add extra work into the contract. You wanted us to sprat foam insulate all your old windows for free. Sorry We wouldn't be able to survive in this business if we worked days for free and paid the employees.

Ms. Magis paid for a new roof and the removal of two chimneys which were non functional.

When the job was finished, she tried to make my men foam insulate all her old windows. Our emergency service and office phone number is 267-650-0494. We stand by our work, but we don't offer hours of free extra work. We would be glad to foam your old windows, but you must pay labor and material.

Thank you very much Ms. Magis and feel free to call the office if you have any problems, no eployees of the company.

This Lady Has A New Roof Which She Had Done For A Very Cheap Price. We Told Her She Needed A Chimney, But She Refused To Get It Done.

Instead, After We Finished She Held Our Balance, Forcing Us To Patch A Chimney Which Is Totaled. We Did And She Paid Us. Now She Is Trying To Get A Free Chimney.

We Will Build Her A Chimney As Long As She Pays For It. Be Truthful In Your Stories Before Slandering People.

I'd like to speak with you about this complaint. If you could contact me asap that would be great. 609.352.9239

View more comments